Translation Company Atlanta GA
While looking for a translation company in Atlanta GA, do the research upfront. Check how long the translation company has been in business, check the credentials, read testimonials.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions from your language provider. Find out as much about them as you can. Feel free to ask how long they have been in the conference interpretation business, and how many conferences that they have done or provided equipment or interpreters.
A professional interpretation/translation company in Atlanta will typically have all of the above services.
If your company needs to rent or buy interpretation equipment, these are also good questions to ask:
- What areas of the country have they provided equipment for?
- Have you had any issues?
- Do you have any references?
- How long have you been in business?
Provide to your language provider as much information about the event as you can
A professional translation company should ask you some questions as well:
- Is the event highly confidential or open to the public?
- During what hours will interpretation services be needed at the event?
- Will interpretation be needed during breakout sessions or only during the general session?
- Can you provide preparation materials or copies of the speaker scripts prior to the event?
- Any specific requirements about the event?
It is important for the interpreters to have as much event-related material as possible, especially technical terminology. The more research and preparation an interpreter can do prior to the event, the smoother and more professional the interpretation will come across to the audience. Learn more about translation
- Will there be a question and answer session?
- How many languages will be required?
- Will the interpretation be recorded?
- When can our team install the equipment?
Contact professional translation company today!Posted on