Subtitling is the process of creating subtitles. Subtitles are written translations of a video made in a foreign language, or transcription of the same language, displayed on the video. Videos can be subtitled in the same language in which it is recorded to help viewers who are hard of hearing or subtitled in a different language for viewers who don’t understand the original language.
Importance of Subtitling
There are several benefits to having your video subtitled:
• It helps your viewers to accurately understand your video content.
• It assists in communicating your video content to the deaf and hard of hearing community.
• It helps pass your video’s message across in noisy places to ensure that no statement is missed.
• It helps transmit the translation of your video content to those who speak a foreign language.
• It helps people to better understand the meaning of the content of your video.
Are you looking for professional subtitles for your videos?
Verbatim Languages provides professional subtitling services. Our professional translators and expert technicians are precise and creative to paraphrase and capture both the substance and style of the original video content while ensuring a comfortable reading pace for your viewers.
We are a full-service subtitling and voice-over company and can help subtitle your videos into any language you require, including English, Spanish, French, German, and more. We can have the subtitles embedded into your video, so they are visible when selected, or rendered into the master video, so they are always visible.
We provide subtitling services for commercials, documentaries, TV programs, web-only videos, films, video games, webcasts, and more. We offer a wide range of options, including fonts, text colors, background, type size, edging, etc., and a fast turnaround time at affordable prices.
With professional translators in over 150 languages and the latest state-of-the-art technology, we offer the best subtitles services.
Contact us today for a FREE Quote