Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if the simultaneous translation equipment breaks down?
All equipment is systematically tested. Spare equipment is also provided.
- Why do I need two interpreters for simultaneous translation?
Two interpreters are needed because the interpreter listens, analyses, translates, and at the same time listens to the following sentence. The intense concentration of the interpreter must be relayed every 30 minutes to ensure the quality of the translation.
- What is the price of a report?
Reports are billed by the recorded time.
- What languages do you translate/interpret?
We translate more than 100 languages including all European, Eastern European, Middle Eastern and Asian languages. Some very rare languages require a double translation with a passage through English (Maltese for example).
- How to confirm an interpretation quote?All you have to do is sign the quote with a “voucher for agreement” and a company stamp and send it back to us by fax or email.
- How long does it take to implement an interpretation?
If you really want to have the choice of interpreters, to allow them to prepare for the conference/meeting, it is better to book CG a few weeks in advance. If your request is urgent, we also know how to set up quality teams in sometimes an hour!
- On what basis do you draw up the estimates?
The invoicing of an interpretation includes the number of interpreter days (the days are indivisible) and the necessary equipment if necessary. The coordination and supervision provided by CG are included in these prices.
- How to get a quote?
To establish a translation quote, we need to see the text to evaluate its content and the number of words.
To establish an interpretation quote, we need to have all the logistical and content information related to your meeting/event. Learn more about interpreters.
Hire professional translation services company to get the best quality of translation and interpretation.
To establish a transcription estimate, we need to know the number of hours of meetings that will have to be transcribed and the time required.
We provide an accurate quote within 24 hours.
For all your interpreting needs, contact us today and we will be happy to help!Posted on